skip to main | skip to sidebar
Vagabond Crafts

Monday, January 26, 2009

What I've been up to lately.

So I've gone back to school (and with it, work) just recently and thus haven't been posting nearly often enough. But I have been creating diligently. I made a hobo bag for my mother in law...

some gift bags...


and a bag for my shop.


I'll be working on a purse tutorial soon so keep checking back!

Posted by Bree Anna at 2:31 PM  

Labels: handmade, sewing

Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels.

  • candles
  • cooking
  • etsy
  • general
  • handmade
  • holiday
  • how to
  • jewelry
  • paper
  • recipe
  • sewing

Archive.

  • ▼ 2009 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ▼ January (4)
      • What I've been up to lately.
      • Candlemaking how to
      • New site: Vagabond Crafts!
      • Two new purses.
  • ► 2008 (12)
    • ► December (12)

Blogs I follow.

  • Crafting a Green World
    How To Carve a Quilt Block Jack-o-Lantern
    11 hours ago
  • Craft Gossip
    How to Cross Stitch on Paper
    11 hours ago
  • Offbeat Bride
    Zola joins The Knot: a field guide for vendors who picked the underdog
    3 days ago
  • CRAFT Magazine
    Cool crowdfunding: Moog Controller, Snap Together Ships, and Electronics Kits
    4 years ago
  • JUNKMARKET Style
    HomeTalk.com & LampsPlus.com Holiday Lamp Challenge by GadgetSponge.com
    6 years ago
  • Pink Penguin
    Printable holiday messages
    6 years ago
  • Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
    2018 Gift Guide for Quilters, Stitchers, and Sewists
    7 years ago
  • Design*Sponge
    Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
    7 years ago
  • my little mochi
    Newton's Beads
    13 years ago
  • Feasting on Pelops
    A Good Deed Well Done.
    17 years ago
  • whip up