Saturday, December 13, 2008

the very first BA post

I am a college student.
As a college student, I have this month-long break called "winter" (or, if you want to be nonPC, "Christmas") break.
This "winter break" is fantastic except for one thing: any time I have a break in school, I also have a break in work, since I work on-campus.
So I lapse into a month of mandatory unemployment, during which time I usually make an attempt (and miserably fail) at finding a seasonal job.
Long story short, this break, instead of finding a job, I'm going to open my own etsy shop and begin selling my crafts online. To accompany this, I also decided to fuel my obsession with craft blogs by starting my own.
So, hello, blog. I hope to be making you prettier and more full of knowledge quite soon.
In the meantime, I recommend you check out some of the crafting ideas I've been obsessed with lately: homemade coasters and origami polyhedra and spice jars, oh my!